1) An eight-pound chunk of quartz rock
2) Thirty bucks
3) A purple-throated fruit crow’s feather
4) A purse I was able to return to its owner
5) A wallet ditto
6) A near-complete dog skeleton
7) A big red fake flower I wore on my motorcycle jacket for years
8) A dawn snake shed, soaked with dew, that still reeked of snake
9) Bout a dozen empty songbird semi-eggshells
10) Several live copperheads, which is part of the reason I look down.
There is also something to be said for looking up when one walks, or so I hear.